In the steel rolling production line, the reducer is also a must-use equipment. Today we are going to share with you some tips on the daily maintenance of the reducer.
1. Check all bolts to ensure the connection is firm and reliable.
2. Always observe the working condition of the thin oil lubricating oil flow indicator to ensure that the oil circuit is smooth, the oil pressure and flow are sufficient, and there should be no leakage in the pipes, valves, seals and joint surfaces.
3. Always check the working condition of the bearing, there should be no heat, looseness, severe wear, abnormal noise, and deal with the problem in time.
4. Check the working condition of the gear, keep its transmission stable, open the observation cover frequently, check whether the tooth surface contact and wear are normal, whether each flat groove on the lubricating oil nozzle is unblocked, and deal with the problem in time.
5. Check the oil flow through the oil flow indicator at the inlet of each lubrication point. The on-site setting values are as follows:
Rough rolling reducer: pressure relay pressure ≥ 0.15MPa is normal.
Medium rolling reducer: pressure relay pressure ≥ 0.15MPa is normal.
Pre-finishing reducer: pressure relay pressure ≥ 0.15MPa is normal.
6. Touch and check the temperature of the bearing (tile) with your hand. It is normal to touch the tile seat or end cover for about 3 seconds without any hot feeling. If the temperature is too high, it should be reported to the workshop immediately.
7. Use the listening needle to contact the bearing (tile) seat to listen to the movement sound. If there is no abnormal noise, it is normal. If the sound is abnormal, it should be reported to the workshop immediately.
This is what we share today, I hope it can help you. Welcome to Luoyang Judian, let us provide you with more services.
I Want To…