Luoyang Judian is a manufacturer of hot rolling mills. Today, I would like to introduce some daily maintenance of steel rolling production lines. Especially the heating zone and the reducer.
Heating furnace area equipment maintenance procedures
1. Keep the furnace body clean, and find sundries or dirty things that need to be cleaned up in time.
2. The operator should always check whether the furnace wall and furnace top are in good condition. If the expansion joint is found to be too large, the fire should be dealt with in time, so as to avoid the expansion of the problem.
3. When the billet enters the furnace, be careful not to install bent steel (severely deformed billets are not allowed to enter the furnace), and turn the steel in time to avoid scratching the furnace wall.
4. Strictly implement the operating procedures to avoid burning out the top of the furnace due to high furnace temperature.
5. If it is found that the furnace wall is partially burned out, it should be repaired by taking advantage of the opportunity to stop the furnace for maintenance.
6. After two to three years of use, use the maintenance opportunity to paint the furnace body steel plate (furnace-clad steel plate) once to prevent the furnace body steel plate from being corroded and rusted.
7. Regularly (normally half a year) clean the iron oxide scale in the furnace.
8. The operator should always check whether there is leakage of the fan, air duct and steam pipe of the heating furnace, and whether the valve is rusted and dead, and deal with the above problems in time.
9. Adhere to the normal inspection and lubrication system of the fan. Strictly follow the setting of the inspection table for inspection. Check each part of the fan once in each shift, and take measures and report any abnormal situation in time.
10. Regularly check the vaporization cooling system, steam drum pressure, water level and temperature display, maintain the normal water level of the steam drum, ensure continuous water, no water leakage, and deal with problems in time.
Rolling line reducer maintenance procedures
1. Check all bolts to ensure the connection is firm and reliable.
2. Always observe the working condition of the thin oil lubricating oil flow indicator to ensure that the oil circuit is smooth, the oil pressure and flow are sufficient, and there should be no leakage in the pipes, valves, seals and joint surfaces.
3. Always check the working condition of the bearing, there should be no heat, looseness, severe wear, abnormal noise, and deal with the problem in time.
4. Check the working condition of the gear, keep its transmission stable, open the observation cover frequently, check whether the tooth surface contact and wear are normal, whether each flat groove on the lubricating oil nozzle is unblocked, and deal with the problem in time.
5. Check the oil flow through the oil flow indicator at the inlet of each lubrication point.
6. Touch and check the bearing temperature with your hand. It is normal to touch the seat or end cover for about 3 seconds without any hot feeling. If the temperature is too high, you should report to the workshop immediately.
7. Use the needle to touch the bearing seat to listen to the movement sound. If there is no abnormal noise, it is normal. If the sound is abnormal, it should be reported to the workshop immediately.
When the rolling mill is in use, the daily loss is very large, and we need to pay more attention to it. Welcome to Luoyang Judian to learn more about rolling mills.
I Want To…